Minor Oral Surgery Service
Your Referral with Smile Works
Your referral is registered with our practice, and you will be contacted to book an appointment. Please bring your medication to your appointment to update your medical status and review your medication if needed.
You can choose which time you would prefer to be seen, depending on appointment availability. You will be discharged from the service if you fail more than two consecutive appointments. There are no charges for you to pay at the centre. Any charges will be collected from your dentist.
Our team of highly qualified and experienced dental practitioners are critical to the success of the dental service.
Our team’s experience has over 25 years of dental experience, including treating nervous children and adults at the centre. Dr Atthi also teaches at a University level for all under and postgraduates and is involved with other teaching faculties.
To support our commitment to clinical excellence, our team belong to a professional network to help other dental practitioners foster the ideals of clinical excellence through peer review, audits, continued professional development, critical appraisal, and case review. based on practice evidence-based.
Our Objectives for your Dental Care
- Make referral process simple and transparent
- Dedicated email address
- Dedicated contact number
- Use of the website as referral portal
- Extractions of single and muli-rooted erupted teeth
- Removal of wisdom teeth
- Removal of buried roots and fractured or retained root fragments
- Removal of simple impacted/ectopic/supernumerary teeth in bone
- Removal of mouth polyps
- Removal of mucoceles
- Removal of denture-induced hyperplasia
- Surgical Endodontics on single-rooted anterior teeth
- Removal or enucleation of simple dental cysts